How should we dress for dinner the first night on Backstage Magic?

scrapbookjulie

Mouseketeer
Leaving next weekend for Backstage Magic. Woo hoo! I know we'll be wearing shorts and t-shirts each day for all the walking/traveling. But how do people normally dress for dinner at the hotel the first night?

Also, will I need any extra layers besides a sweatshirt at night in the park? I'm thinking I shouldn't need more than that in August, but I've never been to LA. LOL

Thanks for any info!
Julie

We wore cotton pants, t-shirts and light sweaters to the first dinner. Your in a private room inside a closed restaurant (at least that is it was like when we did the trip) so no need to dress fancy. I have pictures from our trip in 2015 on my blog, which is in my signature. You need to either scroll all the way back or filter for February 2015.

The first night dinner isn't a fancy thing. Go comfortable and be prepared that there will be an after dinner surprise adventure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter