How to apply a new discount to an existing reservation ONLINE?

KimWDW

Disney Obsessed!
With the new discounts out today, I'd love to try to apply it to our existing reservation for our upcoming trip. In the good ol' days, I used to just call and ask. But I know wait times are insane right now on the phone. Is there a way to attempt to modify your reservation online to get the new price?

If you got to the My Plans section of the My Disney Experience on the website, not the app, and then scroll down to where it shows your daily plans. The first plan should be your hotel check in and next to that should be a button that reads 'change reservation.' Once you click on that you should have the option to add discounts, change dates, etc. It will ask you to confirm the change once you choose what you want. I just tried it myself and am in a 44 minute queue. Today there's a queue to do anything through the site, but it still may be faster than the phone.

I was able to modify and select the new room discount offer. It left my tickets and dates the same.

I’ve been trying all morning to move our Late Jan/Early Feb reservation but the website keeps giving an error at the last step. It’s just a generic “We See-See-See There Is a Problem!” message. I’ve tried multiple browser and devices.

Trying to do it over the phone and am currently on hold (Est. wait time 80 minutes) :headache:

I have one day outside the current discount. Without calling, I'd have to have two reservations. A good portion of my existing reservation is already paid off, too. Again, Disney seems to be making it difficult. And that queue?

I’ve been trying all morning to move our Late Jan/Early Feb reservation but the website keeps giving an error at the last step. It’s just a generic “We See-See-See There Is a Problem!” message. I’ve tried multiple browser and devices.

Trying to do it over the phone and am currently on hold (Est. wait time 80 minutes) :headache:
Disney's customer service is disgraceful for the thousands they charge for a vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter