How to "center" your VMK Signature?

rosesredrosered

DIS Veteran
I have seen some people with signatures where only one word is in it, and is in the middle of the signature. Does anyone know how that is done?

EDIT: Oh, 777. My lucky post? ;)

Before they changed the format of the signatures last year you could center things but, now you can't do it anymore. The people you are seeing with theirs centered, they haven't changed them since last year.

Before they changed the format of the signatures last year you could center things but, now you can't do it anymore. The people you are seeing with theirs centered, they haven't changed them since last year.

Ah! Thank you so much!

Why didn't I figure that out last year? :confused3 LOL.

I can change mine still, you dont have an align center button? Maybe its the "forum skin" you are using? I dont know LOL.

here is the button in the default forum skin
centeray0.jpg

Ive been working on a BOO i got this morning and my still centers too.......Just highlight what you want centered adn click the button on the bar like Aengus is showing that is circled. It should work.

I think rose was talking about her VMK signature... hence the name of the thread "How to center your VMK signature?" :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter