How to get from Dis Dolphin hotel to Universal Studio’s?

mikeishere

Mouseketeer
Hi,

What is the best way to get to Universal Studios from Disney Dolphin Hotel solo when I don’t drive? I already have my universal park tickets booked with Virgin Holidays so don’t need a transport and park ticket deal.

Cheapest option would actually be public transit... but I definitely second the vote for Uber of Lyft! We used Uber to travel from All-Star Music to Universal Studios and it was so convenient - pick-up right at the hotel and drop off at a designated rideshare spot at Universal. The rideshare spot was about a 5 minute walk to security and covered. I think it was about $20.

Uber or Lyft is easiest. I just plugged in a quote from Lyft for Dolphin to Universal, and its $25. Your other option is to use MEARS. Its $21 round trip per person. It picks you up right from your hotel. Mind you its a bit of a pain cause it stops at other resorts too, and if im not mistaken it makes a stop at Sea World before going to Universal...but if youre on a budget this is definitely the cheaper option. Just arrange with concierge when you arrive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter