How to get preferred seting for Christmas Parade

albianne

Mouseketeer
Just finishing my last minute packing and printing off my Ridemax guides and am just wondering if there is any way (like taking a tour etc) that we could get preferred seating for the Christmas Parade?

albianne said:
Just finishing my last minute packing and printing off my Ridemax guides and am just wondering if there is any way (like taking a tour etc) that we could get preferred seating for the Christmas Parade?

The past couple of years by taking the Disneyland Christmas Tour you would get preferred seating (right near It's a Small World) for the Christmas Fantasy Parade.

This year, with the (rumored & tentatively, of course) the 50th Parade running twice a day and the Christmas Fantasy Parade (rumored & tentatively, :eek:) running twice a day during the peak holiday season, there is no real way of telling what Disneyland is going to do.

Quite possibly they may have earlier or later in the day tours (50th tour and Christmas Tour) coincide with whatever parade will be performed nearest the end of whichever tour the is based on and still offer Preferred Seating for each tour and both tours for both parades. The tours may be scheduled with each related parade, or may not by that time.
I think it's really to early to tell, until the Christmas parade and the Christmas tours start.
But AFAIK up until them, the 50th tour still features Walt Disney's Parade of Stars (or Remember... Dreams Come True) preferred seating, based on the time of the 50th tour. Calling Disneyland Guest Relations helps 'sometimes' also. :teeth:

I'm at work so I don't have the full info, but in the Passholder newsletter, there was something about the Christmas tour with priority seating for the christmas parade, as well as entry onto Small World and Haunted Mansion. You didn't need to be a passholder to get onto the tour. I can check when I get home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter