How to get to Aldi without a car?

Sugar overload. Plenty for two, especially after we were at Porto’s. The lemon cake works pretty well with the strawberry shake.
We drove through Portillo's for dinner one evening back in 2020, when most restaurants were still drive through only. They had that on the menu and I was all excited to try it and they ended up being sold out.

Just came across this topic in a search and thought that I'd add something I figured out from my last trip (without the kiddo who was visiting relatives). I went for about a one week trip mostly in the LA area but also around Buena Park and Anaheim.

I had a Metro 7-day pass (which reportedly doesn't fully cover express routes like the single-day pass) and was fully prepared to pay for the express route surcharge for taking route 460. Then I found it wasn't charged. So when I was there I used route 460 to get to several places that ART didn't cover. It didn't necessarily have the most frequent service, but at least with Apple Maps and the Tap app I could see real time updates for when the bus was about to arrive. It was also very convenient because that specifically got me to Disneyland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter