How to make a reusable sticker album???

NYEmomma

DIS Veteran
DD(2) loves stickers!!! In the past, I've always got her sticker albums that have the special pages so that you can take the stickers back off and put them somewhere else. She can entertain herself for hours by putting stickers into her albums. Only problem is, she goes through the albums like water. I ordered her a new one & got it in the mail on Monday and it's already full. :(

So I was thinking I could make her a BIG one by putting 8.5x11 pages in a binder.

But I don't know how to make the pages so that the stickers can be removed from them. :confused:

Anyone have any ideas? What about laminating them... would that work????

You can definitely make one, but you will probably have to experiment with different kinds of laminate. I once made a reusable sticker sheet and found that the two-sided laminate for a no-heat Xyron laminator worked best for me. Different kinds of contact paper may work as well, but it will likely take some trial and error. Good luck! :wizard:

I made one for my dd using a 3 ring binder, the heavy weight non glare sheet protectors and solid color paper. just slip a colored sheet of paper or white paper in side the sheet protectors and put them in the binder. Stickers come off pretty easily.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter