How to make glitter names!!!! It's easy once you know how!

The download is a free trial. Just this morning I got a link to another way to make glitter names. This is certainly the easiest way I've ever seen, just fill in a few blanks and you're done. Its a lot like flamingtext.com

http://www.glittermaker.com/

Enjoy!

I was making these for people at this one site, and today when I logged on, they all say "USER POSTED IMAGE", and are gone anyone now why?

Test
Animate.gif

MiakodaWDW said:
Another thing....for some reason I started having trouble doing glitter sigs on Internet Explorer (it worked before and then didn't....it would come out as a big rectangle of glitter)...but Firefox works just fine so I use that now!

Glad most of you were able to do it, they look great!

By the way, Iluvcountry is the one who taught me how to do this (teaching someone else on another thread and I read it), so thanks to iluvcountry! :cool1:

~Mia~

Thanks, but I actually found it on a different thread posted by someone else, I can't remember their name, but I give the credit to them. :)

Sora Necross said:
I was making these for people at this one site, and today when I logged on, they all say "USER POSTED IMAGE", and are gone anyone now why?

I have no clue, I have never seen that.

~Mia~

I would just like to give you a BIG THANK YOU, the information you provided was wonderful. This information along with some other sites I wandered upon gave me the skills to come up with my very own signature. I cannot wait to try this again....you may have created a siggie monster....muahhhaha...:)

Thank you! Your instructions were perfect! I even got it on the first try! :earsgirl:

i was wondering how do you make glitter pics with your sig??? i have seen many.. lol :cool1:

stejohno said:
i was wondering how do you make glitter pics with your sig??? i have seen many.. lol :cool1:
The only sollution to that may be to pm MicMin.MicMin made most of them.

Go MicMin! :cheer2: :cheer2:

how do i do that mine does not work if someone could do it for me i want mine in Pink and says MegElizabeth

MegElizabeth said:
how do i do that mine does not work if someone could do it for me i want mine in Pink and says MegElizabeth
How's this. I am not fond of the font, but this was done quickly.

PokemonFanatic said:
I had a problem with making glitter names i can't get glitter on mine!!...this is all i got see below:
You had your name as a .png file and it was not transparent. See how you like the below.

I have always used Animation Shop with Paint Shop Pro to make the glitter animate. My trial has run out of Animation Shop and I can't find the program online. Is there another way to do it with Paint Shop Pro?

*NikkiBell* said:
I have always used Animation Shop with Paint Shop Pro to make the glitter animate. My trial has run out of Animation Shop and I can't find the program online. Is there another way to do it with Paint Shop Pro?

I wouldn't know about that...I never used PSP. (not talking about playstation... :rolleyes: ) I would love to have it though!

~Mia~

thanks for the help and all but i dont know if it worked or not

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter