How to Shape Shrubbery into a Mickey Head

2Poodles

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know a web site which shows how to shape a bush/shrub into a Mickey Mouse head? We just planted some scrubs and two of the small ones I'll like to turn into Mickey Mouse heads if I can.

Thanks.

Mary & the 2Poodles
(Sebastian & Winslow)

you must be a mind reader, because I was just about to ask this question....our bushes are mini's so it would be perfect to do it now too.... :earsboy:
2Poodles said:
Does anyone know a web site which shows how to shape a bush/shrub into a Mickey Mouse head? We just planted some scrubs and two of the small ones I'll like to turn into Mickey Mouse heads if I can.

Thanks.

Mary & the 2Poodles
(Sebastian & Winslow)

I just planted three little boxwoods and just pruned each one into a circle. Not sure how to do it with one shrub... I have a landscaper friend and I'll ask him.

47b5d805b3127cce92360fd6c94700000016109AZsnDlu5aQ

MNSusan: The boxwoods are a great idea. Your Mickey head looks great.

Mary & the 2Poodles
(Sebastian & Winslow)

I asked my landscaper friend about pruning a large shrub into a Mickey head. He hasn't done anything like that with an existing, but said it would need to be a very dense shrub. Sorry I couldn't get more helpful info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter