• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How to tell how many credit you have to use?

bdpa

<font color=red>Disney Lover
It has been Years since we have been. Back before you had to do all this preplanning! So, I am in need of some help. How do you know exactly how many table service credit you have? Does it go by the number of nights? I know that sounds dumb. But, I don't want to use too many yet I don't want to leave one on the table! LOL thanks for your help!

It has been Years since we have been. Back before you had to do all this preplanning! So, I am in need of some help. How do you know exactly how many table service credit you have? Does it go by the number of nights? I know that sounds dumb. But, I don't want to use too many yet I don't want to leave one on the table! LOL thanks for your help!

Yes, dining credits are equal to the nights you stay. So if you have the regular plan and you're staying 5 nights, you have 5 TS credits, 5 QS credits, and 10 snacks per person. If you have the Deluxe plan, you have 15 meal credits that can be used at TS or QS and 10 snacks.

It should be in your hotel reservation area. There is a section for Charges and for Credits left.

And I know you didn't ask this, but you can also see your remaining credits within the MDE app.
That doesn’t work for folks with DVC reservations. I’m not sure if AP or “ticketless” packages list credits in the app, either. Unless they’ve fixed something recently.

That doesn’t work for folks with DVC reservations. I’m not sure if AP or “ticketless” packages list credits in the app, either. Unless they’ve fixed something recently.

Correct, and I don't think they "load" until you check in to your resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter