How was the new character breakfast at 1900 Park Fare today?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
With today being the first day of the new character breakfast at 1900 Park Fare how was it today i'm curious to know how great it is? Do you get more interaction with Aladdin Mirabel Tiana and Cinderella and do you get to meet them directly at your table or do you have to walk up to meet them after you eat? Also how crowded was 1900 Park Fare considering it's the very first day of the breakfast today?

Do you get any special surprises such as autographed place cards and little party favors at the 1900 Park Fare's new character breakfast like you do at Cinderella's Royal Table? Also is there a character meet and greet at the entrance as well? Also are the characters the same ones at dinner or are they different?

Do you get any special surprises such as autographed place cards and little party favors at the 1900 Park Fare's new character breakfast like you do at Cinderella's Royal Table? Also is there a character meet and greet at the entrance as well? Also are the characters the same ones at dinner or are they different?

Based on reviews, same characters at breakfast and dinner -- Aladdin, Cinderella, Mirabel and Tiana. They give you a signed card in advance, so I don't believe the characters are signing individually.

There are a lot of videos. One video I viewed did mention that the characters were very interactive. We have a dinner reservation there next month and have been checking out the videos. I'm looking forward to it, not so much for the characters but for the buffet. My daughter LOVES a buffet and I think she'll be happy with this one (she doesn't care about the characters).

I am trying to find out what "omelet selections" means. Is there an omelet station, or do they have a few prepared in advance? If you expect me to pay for a breakfast buffet, you better have an omelet station where I can place an order!! This language is too vague. Does Boma have the omelet station back? Cape May?

I am trying to find out what "omelet selections" means. Is there an omelet station, or do they have a few prepared in advance? If you expect me to pay for a breakfast buffet, you better have an omelet station where I can place an order!! This language is too vague. Does Boma have the omelet station back? Cape May?

Boma did not have a true omelet station back, at least not in December, they just had premade ones, which was a disappointment to me, that was one of the best things to me about their buffet.

Based on reviews, same characters at breakfast and dinner -- Aladdin, Cinderella, Mirabel and Tiana. They give you a signed card in advance, so I don't believe the characters are signing individually.
Did the autographed card come with a blank space on the back of it? Because I saw a Youtube video of the new 1900 Park Fare character breakfast this morning and it mentioned that you're supposed to write a wish on the back of the card and then Jiminy Cricket makes an announcement over the loudspeaker telling guests that their wishes have been granted. Did you notice this when you went RangerXenos?
Dodger

Did the autographed card come with a blank space on the back of it? Because I saw a Youtube video of the new 1900 Park Fare character breakfast this morning and it mentioned that you're supposed to write a wish on the back of the card and then Jiminy Cricket makes an announcement over the loudspeaker telling guests that their wishes have been granted. Did you notice this when you went RangerXenos?
Dodger
I have not been yet.

Dodger
Yes and you get a little pencil to write your wish with.

FWIW our waiter was horrible, which is saying something since it’s a buffet. Took forever to come and take a drink order, took forever to bring drinks/forgot one of the drinks was ordered, and refills were non existent.

Also Aladdin wasn’t there for our trip, they had Snow White instead.

FWIW our waiter was horrible, which is saying something since it’s a buffet. Took forever to come and take a drink order, took forever to bring drinks/forgot one of the drinks was ordered, and refills were non existent.

Also Aladdin wasn’t there for our trip, they had Snow White instead.
Snow White replaced Aladdin at the new character breakfast at 1900 Park Fare during your trip? I wonder where Aladdin could've been? Because on the Youtube video that I saw of the new character breakfast they didn't mention Snow White appearing. I wonder if Snow White was a surprise special guest character when you were there Rpo0921 and you didn't notice it? How surprising that Aladdin did not make an appearance especially since he's one of the breakfast's stars. How was the crowd there as well. Was the restaurant packed and very busy?

Snow White replaced Aladdin at the new character breakfast at 1900 Park Fare during your trip? I wonder where Aladdin could've been?
The actor was probably sick or something unexpected happen why he couldn't come to work.

As actors need to clock in early to do their make up, hair etc. it might be harder to find back up for morning shifts. I can imagine that the actress playing Snow White might be scheduled to appear in one of the princess breakfasts around the parks, at a restaurant where one princess less might not be as noticeable to the guests.

Plus there are probably more women playing Snow White, than they have men playing Aladdin.

When you have people unable to work their shift, you sometimes have to be flexible and do things that are not announced, but try to give a similar experience.

I doubt that Aladdin is considered a star character nowadays. I assume for a lot of people he is considered a nice bonus, but not a character children or adults would mention when they rank their favourite characters.

What I think will happen if this new character breakfast is a hit is that they will later add more characters such as Pinocchio and Asha and Jasmine and The Genie will join Aladdin Mirabel Tiana and Cinderella since Pinocchio Asha The Genie and Jasmine deal with wishes too

Watching a video they do have an omelet station made to order. One of the vloggers asked them specifically. I want to say wright down Main Street. They do have a type of wishing ceremony where you hold your card up with the wish on it. All of the characters have had wishes granted I guess - that’s what is supposed to tie them together theme wise. The food looked ok. Character interaction good. Not sure we would go to this restaurant though.
We do like Tusker house breakfast. They got a made to order omelet station sometime after our July 4 week trip as it was there on our march trip. We like the unusual choices as well as the more basic ones they have. The characters are fine. We would prefer it with no characters lol but it is our favorite breakfast buffet.

Why did they choose to let Aladdin Mirabel Tiana and Cinderella not sign autographs at the new 1900 Park Fare character breakfast? Because that's truly what makes the character breakfasts exciting when meeting the characters and getting autograph books signed is loads of fun at character breakfasts. Instead they give you a signed wish card with the characters signatures on them. I wonder if Disney Parks has a brand new no autographs policy at character breakfasts now? Because I find it odd that Disney did this to 1900 Park Fare's character breakfasts now and the other character breakfast restaurants will soon follow at Walt Disney World and I cannot believe that people spent their money on this new character breakfast only to be disappointed that the characters don't sign autograph books

From what I've seen, the food and characters have all been very good. It seems like dinner is the better value, with the same characters and a prime rib carving station.

Why did they choose to let Aladdin Mirabel Tiana and Cinderella not sign autographs at the new 1900 Park Fare character breakfast? Because that's truly what makes the character breakfasts exciting when meeting the characters and getting autograph books signed is loads of fun at character breakfasts. Instead they give you a signed wish card with the characters signatures on them. I wonder if Disney Parks has a brand new no autographs policy at character breakfasts now? Because I find it odd that Disney did this to 1900 Park Fare's character breakfasts now and the other character breakfast restaurants will soon follow at Walt Disney World and I cannot believe that people spent their money on this new character breakfast only to be disappointed that the characters don't sign autograph books

The other character meals have been handing out cards since covid. This isn't new.

But, I don't know for sure that they won't sign if asked. I haven't seen anyone report on that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter