How?

naturaldisneyer

Earning My Ears
I know that someone has already posted this, but it might have been on the old boads, so I don't now where it is. Anyway, how do you get the little phrase that scrolls down at the bottom of the page? I really wanna know so please help me!!

eeyoretacklepooh.gif

Where children of all ages can have fun together...
:confused:

You can ask at the Tech Support board and they'll help. Sorry I don't know how.

here ya go

<font size="5"><font color="#6600CC"><font face="Comic Sans MS"><marquee direction="right" align="middle" behavior="alternate">Where children of all ages can have fun together...</marquee></font></font></font>

Thanx so MUCH! Here's a test to see how it goes.

:p

eeyoretacklepooh.gif

Where children of all ages can have fun together...
- Walt Disney

<font size="5"><font color= #FF0000><font face="Comic Sans MS"> <marquee direction ="right" align="middle behavior= "alternative">Thanks for noticing me.</marquee>

This is a great topic for the Technical Support board, so all further replies will be directed there. I love the scrolling text! :D

phins_jazy,
You are so helpful! You gave me the great link about clipart and setting up my own page on this site (on the Comm Board)

Of course, as you know....I've been too busy "working" to take any of your advice yet!;)

Can't wait till Saturday!!!
Of course, none of my housecleaning will get done now either! hahahahaha

Housework??? That's what your DH and kiddos are for! ;) :) :D Hope you have fun on Saturday.

The DIS sure is addictive isn't it?????:jester: :smooth: ;)

Phins_Jazy.....
tell me how you do it!
You find a way to somehow not do any work while at work;)
AND you don't do work at home either?
You are my hero!

Yes, DIS is very addictive. I even dreamt about it last night! Oh, I am sick!

Looking forward to Saturday...only problem is I just have an old fashioned dial up connection at home. It is SLOOOOOOOOW.

Maybe that's how I'll get my cleaning done....between screens!

Hehehehe....your too funny Gerib. Somehow I managed to luck out and have a very helpful DH when it comes to housework. He doesn't think it's all "woman's" work.

If you've got a dial up connection at home you should be able to get LOTS done around the house between pages loading. :smooth:

As for me I've got to get my DIS fix in this morning. Going shopping with DD this afternoon and that's going to be an ordeal!! She's only two but already has a thing for shoes. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter