How's June?

Slothman23

Mouseketeer
Hey guys--
Still kinda new, but I'm getting the hang of this. Anyway, I've been to wdw during many different times of the year, but I'm going in June for the first time this year. How are the crowds during the third week (14-22)? There were e ticket nights last June- does that mean there will be this year? Anyone been there around this time of year before, any tips?
Thanks alot...

Hi Slothman23 :wave: Welcome to the DIS!

No real answer here on the 3rd week of June. E-nights are never a guarantee. You just wait and see if they have them.

Good luck with others answers. :)

We have gone the first and second weeks of June and the crowds were not bad. We always got to the parks first thing in the morning---do early entry if that park interests you that day. You really can get a lot done.

We were at WDW the third week of June last year.
The parks were pretty busy, but if you use Fast Pass and the now back Early Mornings you should be fine. Suggest you get to the parks early. Test Track has become extremely popular and there were lines there throughout our stay last year. We gave up one day because the Fast Pass for Test Track was like four hours. So we arrived early the next morning at the International Gateway before the rope dropped. Worked our way through Epcot with other people, everyone heading to Test Track. All of a sudden we saw a HUGE crowd running towards Test Track.....they had opened the main gate. We quickly grabbed Fast Passes and got on the stand-by line. Since there were some minor problems with our first ride the CM asked us if we wanted to go again....of course we all said yes. So we had three rides in a short period of time.
Also, we noticed on Tower of Terror that they were not using Fast Passes first thing in the morning. Suggest in this case that you enter using the Fast Pass line on the right. We saw people doing that and get right up front long before we did. If they are not issuing Fast Passes it looks like you can use either line.
Expect rain daily.....ususally not extended periods, but you never know. It did not change our plans in any way......more luck than anything else.
Also, we attended the Tuesday E-night last June and had a great time. Didn't leave the park until 12:45am. Well worth it.
Enjoy!!!!!!::D

We went in June this year. I agree, use fast pass and e-night if it's available. At Test Tract, take the "single rider line". We cut our wait time by about two thirds!! What they do is each seat holds 3 and the ones that only have one or two in them are filled with "single riders". Don't worry about losing the members of your party as you can all plan to meet afterwards in the gift shop.

Also, a mister/fan was VERY nice indeed. There were a couple of days when other people standing in line would ask me to mist them!

Take some inexpensive rain ponchos with you. The showers crop up quickly but leave in the same manner. I bought the ones at my local Dollar Tree, 2 for $1.00.

Last, if you see someone taking a picture of someone or a group, ask if they'd like for you to take the picture so that they can be in it too! I can't tell you how happy people acted when I'd offer to do this for them!

Oh yeah, if you get to do e-night, get your wrist bands at the photo shop at Splash Mountain. It seems as if EVERYONE was in line to get theirs in the town square and since Splash Mountain was one of the e-night rides, we were able to start riding while everyone else was still over at the town square!

See, June is very DO-ABLE;)

Thanks alot for the input. Kind of what I figured with the fast pass and getting to the parks early. I'll keep what you guy said in mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter