HPRP Revival Year 5! (Sign ups closed, maybe exceptions): The Magic Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
niallsprincess said:
Carly: I'm starving! Can we eat during class?

Fairywings said:
Fiona: I don't like this at all. Last night everything was okay. Now the world has been turned upside down. Why is everything so dependant on you all fighting with each other?

Katelyn:*shrugs* If I knew I'd tell you.*to the professors* Can we get something to eat?We're hungry!

Jackson: Either Hogwarts or your Aunt & Uncles. You, Fiona and I. I don't want to stay here. I can't.

Crystal: I can't go back to Hogwarts. It's so full, and Umbridge is there, and something bad happens all the time. I can't go back to my aunt and uncle's. Fiona and I, we're trying to get away from our pasts. We talked last night. We don't want the painful reminders, and we don't want anyone to know that Fiona is back.

Fairywings said:
Crystal: I can't go back to Hogwarts. It's so full, and Umbridge is there, and something bad happens all the time. I can't go back to my aunt and uncle's. Fiona and I, we're trying to get away from our pasts. We talked last night. We don't want the painful reminders, and we don't want anyone to know that Fiona is back.

Jackson: I'm not staying here. I'm letting you know that right now. Do we have anywhere that you can think of?

OOC: Shouldn't any of the adults be concerned by now? And did you just randomly pick a fight with Crystal for no reason? I mean, it was random.

Jackson: Again. I'm not staying. I can't Crys.

Crystal: Maybe we could go abroad? I don't know anymore Jackson. I don't know who I am, I don't know what to do, I don't know where I'm going or what I'm supposed to be doing or how I'm supposed to feel about this. Why did Carly act like that? I thought we were really good friends. *tear slides down her cheek* *wipes it away quickly* I don't know.

Crystal: Maybe we could go abroad? I don't know anymore Jackson. I don't know who I am, I don't know what to do, I don't know where I'm going or what I'm supposed to be doing or how I'm supposed to feel about this. Why did Carly act like that? I thought we were really good friends. *tear slides down her cheek* *wipes it away quickly* I don't know.

OOC: Crystal called her different. As in strange. Crystal was being the rude one in that. :confused3

Katelyn:Well I'm starving so Im getting something to eat.*stands up*looks at everyone*You guys want anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter