El: *walks over* hey can I sit here?

OOC: aahh I missed it D:

Katelyn:Sure the more the merrier!

ooc: Well you're here now!

*♥Chip&Dale♥*;45356052 said:
El: *walks over* hey can I sit here?

OOC: aahh I missed it D:

Crystal: Sure.

Katelyn:Yeah,that was really depressing.And poor Harry to see it and Voldemort.

Katelyn:*smiles* Its funny when other people fall asleep,you can draw on their faces!Fred and George were thinking about making pens that can draw on people's faces and they wont feel it,they're genious'!

Crystal: Yes, it was. *laughs* Those two are so amusing.

Katelyn:Sure the more the merrier!

ooc: Well you're here now!

*♥Chip&Dale♥*;45356139 said:
El: *sits down* hiya! I'm El! I'm 15! Whats your name?

Crystal: I'm, um, Crystal.

*♥Chip&Dale♥*;45356403 said:
El: oh good. Can't wait to get to Hogwarts! Been too long!

Crystal: Yes, it has been a long time. I can't say I missed some of my classes, but on the whole I'm glad to be going back.

Crystal: Yes, it has been a long time. I can't say I missed some of my classes, but on the whole I'm glad to be going back.

Katelyn:I'm not too thrilled 'bout going back to potions.The other classes I can live with.They're just so boring!

Katelyn:I'm not too thrilled 'bout going back to potions.The other classes I can live with.They're just so boring!

*♥Chip&Dale♥*;45356461 said:
El: *waves* hi! and yeah, I am such a nerd, I need to stop that *laughs* I miss everyone at hogwarts yanno except snape.

Crystal: I could definitely do without Snape and Potions, and Divination too.

*♥Chip&Dale♥*;45356461 said:
El: *waves* hi! and yeah, I am such a nerd, I need to stop that *laughs* I miss everyone at hogwarts yanno except snape.

Katelyn:*laughs* I'm sure you're not a nerd,you seem pretty cool for the few moments I've known you.*grins* Snape hates me,he says I never pay attention and that I am as troublesome and unwitty as the Weasleys' and Harry.I find it a compliment though.

Katelyn:*laughs* I'm sure you're not a nerd,you seem pretty cool for the few moments I've known you.*grins* Snape hates me,he says I never pay attention and that I am as troublesome and unwitty as the Weasleys' and Harry.I find it a compliment though.

Crystal: My personel theory is that anyone Snape dislikes is a good person to know.

Carly: *waves to Katelyn* Bye!*sits down next to friends from last year.*

Katelyn:Cool!But why is that?

Crystal: Well, he just seems to dislike all the decent people. Harry Potter, the Weasleys, Hermione Granger, most of the Gryffindors, a lot of the Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs, I can go on and on. Of coure, he is the head of Slytherin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter