HRH accept Ent. or Fan club?

terp

Earning My Ears
I tried to book a kid suite at HRH and was told that they don't accept fan club or Entertainment discounts. Did anyone ever get these discounts there?

HRH takes both cards but they have to be available at the time of booking. They might not have discounts available for kids suites.

Do you think I should book a dpv room and then keep checking? I have a kids suite booked at pfb but after finding this board and reading I think I would rather stay at HRH. I am usually not this indisisive.

What is dvp? I would stay at PBH over HRH personally especially with kids, there is more to do at PBH. More restaurant choices, three pools a nice kiddie pool area too.

Sorry I meant dpv( deluxe pool view). I saw the picture in the recent post of the kids suite and it was bunk beds and it just didn't look very nice. Then alot of posts say the HRH is more fun for the kids. I am not going to cancel my res. at pbh until I am sure what I want to do. Thanks for your thoughts.

Originally posted by terp
Then alot of posts say the HRH is more fun for the kids. I am not going to cancel my res. at pbh until I am sure what I want to do. Thanks for your thoughts.

I know people say that but I really can't understand that. My kids like PBH better. PBH has three pools& a kiddie pool area with a small play area, HRH doesn't have one. There is also a slide & the pool is larger. PBH has more restuarants, Trattoria has an area just fopr kids with bean bag chairs, small table & chairs & a TV that plays Nick Jr. Kids can eat their dinner there, magicians go from table to table. There is a pizza place an ice-cream place also. An arcade & a childrens cam (Campo Portofino). Frankly the I think it's the loud music that makes it seem like HRH is more lively & that the people are in a more concentrated area. Come on all you PBH lovers back me up here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter