HRH/ Airport round trip vouchers

Motherfletcher

<font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=peach
I never fly to Orlando but I noticed an auction on Ebay selling vouchers and reads as follows:

You are bidding on 4 Mears Transportation shuttle service round trip vouchers from Orlando International Airport(OIA/MCO) to the Hard Rock Orlando Hotel. There is no expiration date printed on these. I won these in a contest as part of a package and we ended up renting a car instead. My loss is your gain. These go for $28.00 EACH retail!!! Ship USPS to lower U.S. 48 only. Payment is due within 7 days of auction end. If not received, I will relist and leave negative feedback. I accept paypal and money orders only. Thanks for looking and happy bidding!!! If you need less than 4 please email me.

There are 2 days and 13 hours left and it has no bids and is at $17.00.

Thanks so much!!~ I have transportation but those could save some money. I need to do a grocery stop though so i'll call and see if they will stop. That would save about 60 bucks if I win.

Just so you know, Mears is a shuttle bus...I've never heard of it stopping at a grocery store. The shuttle will pick you up at the airport (you have to wait for other passangers) and then wait as the shuttle makes it's rounds to the various hotels. $17.00 per person for a discounted pass isn't bad if you don't mind the hassle of a shuttle . Also, how much are they charging you to ship the vouchers and does the seller have good feedback? Make sure you check these items out.

thanks for the info...i have a trip booked for march and the only thing i do not have is transportation from the airport to the hrh...i will have to do some research to see if this is worthwhile. what are the usual rates for ground travel to and from the airport?? i guess i will have to do some comparison shopping as there is only 2 days left on the auction. i have been putting off the research but i guess i have to jumpstart now.

I never fool with the shuttles - I've alway used happy limo - www.happylimo.com . They have done a very good job for us on multiple trips. Plus, you don't have to wait for other people like with the shuttle or stop at other hotels. and you can get a grocery store stop. with code OTP1277 you can get about $5 off roundtrip fare. It will cost more,same or less than the shuttle depending on how many people you have in your party.

i THINK i'LL STICK WITH WHAT I HAVE RESERVED -A TOWN CAR WITH A GROCERY STOP. tHANKS FOR THE INFO. I DON'T REALLY WANT TO STOP AT A BUNCH OF OTHER HOTELS

yeah, that does sound better than stopping at other hotels, when you get off the plane you do want to go right to your hotel. how does that work with happylimo, they pick you up right at the airport and bring you straight to the hotel. no one else is with you???

Most of the companies that do the towncar you are by yourself and go straight to hotel-a few will stop at grocery if needed but you have to check on that!! We are using Florida Tours for $90 roundtrip with a coupon from internet. Most are b/w 80-$90 r/t transfer.

Puffy2,

This will be our 1st time using Happy Limo. Glad to see that they've been good. We have used Tiffany's (never again) and ******** (heard bad things about them lately on the trans board). We booked a stretch limo to surprise the girls.

Patty

Depending on which airline you use will depend on whether or not they will be waiting with a sign with your name on it in baggage claim OR if you will need to call their 1 800 number and let them know that you have arrived and are in baggage claim. I use airtran mostly and I call when I arrive - then the dispatch lady sends the car around (5 minutes). I think you can request that they meet you at baggage claim anyway, but then they have to leave you and go and get the car and bring it around (due to security after 9/11) and it takes longer. They emailed me specific instructions for meeting the driver when I used them in the past.

The reserved car is yours - no other passangers will ride with you and you must request the grocery store stop in advance when you make your reservation. I think now you can even fax your grocery order in advance so the store will have it ready and waiting for you.

If you need a stroller - they will rent them to you for something like $10 for the whole trip (not per day like at the park) . they even rent walkie talkies.

Hopefully the driver will stop at a store that sells beer!! I dont need a stroller, those days are over. We are coming in on Song/Delta. The last couple of times with Youride the driver had to go pick up the car (post 9-11). It didnt take too long. I cant wait!! Two more weeks to go!!!!

Thanks for the info.

Patty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter