HRH breakfast options?

TigerLaw

DIS Veteran
Now that IOA won't be opening till 10am in sept., I guess Ineed to check out what our HRH breakfast options are, so if anyone could fill me in and/or provide any suggestions, I would appreciate it!

PBH has a few breakfast options in the hotel, there is a McDonalds about 1/2 mile away.

Pastamore in CityWalk sometimes sells breafast.

You can get a sit-down breakfast at the HRH at the Sunset Grille or take-out at the Starbucks in the Sunset Grille. I guess you could always do room service too. We got take-out and sat by the pool and ate it.

There was the usual -- bagels, muffins, donuts -- nothing very elaborate, but more than a regular Starbucks. In the afternoon, there was ice cream as well. As I remember, it was pretty crowded there and kind of slow in the morning.

HRH has a very breakfast buffet at the sunset grill for 13.95 adult., get there early because it gets very busy. If you have a car there is a denny's near by.

At the Hard Rock... Oh that is too good to be true!!!!!!

I will definitely be having breakfast there!!!! I knew there was one at CityWalk but not the HRH!!!!

Thanks for making my day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter