HRH Cabana Info needed

highlander447

<font color=green>It's a dirty job but someones go
Hi we have booked Cabana no 10 at HRH on our trip its themed can anyone please tell me what the theme is should have asked at time of booking but Troy was having enough trouble with my Scotish accent:tongue:

I believe that # 10 is "The Yellow Submarine"! I just booked #9 for our stay in August!

I think I have a picture on a website at home of #10! I'll post it later!

Number 10 is The Yellow Submarine. It has pictures of the Beatles painted on the canvas walls and a picture of the submarine on the front of their album "Yellow Submarine". Trimmings on the cabana are yellow and the lounge chairs that come with the cabana are yellow and white instead of just white. You also get two free floats to use with this cabana. We rented it for a day last July.

Thanks YCFAN much appreciated what like are the floats u get sorry if this seems a stupid question but was just wondering if u couls sit or lie on them in th pool:jester:

They must have put the prices up as we are being charged $125 for a themed Cabana:jester:

Sorry about that....when we were there last July there was only one themed cabana at the time and that was the Yellow Submarine "Beatles" cabana. Guess it was #9 and not #10. The floats are long blue flexible floats. If you look at the pictures on the website mentioned above you'll see them sitting in front of the cabana rolled up. You also get a discount on the cabana if you're on club level. $75 for a themed cabana on club level.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter