HRH Club level(Deluxe) vs Deluxe Dilemma. Help, Please?

goldcupmom

<font color=black>BL6 Black Team Co-captain<br> <f
From the other post I learned that there are at least SOME Deluxe rooms on club level. I have called HRH direct, Loews and BEASTAR.

All agree that you cannot reserve a Club level Deluxe room.

My dilemma is that 4 maybe 5 of us are going. DH, me, DD (12) DS 14 and maybe DS 17. This is to celebrate 12 turning 13, 14 turning 15 and 17 turning 18, if he would just come.

So, I wanted a deluxe room so we had the sofa bed as we know from experience that rooms get crowded with 5 and a rollaway makes it worse. We won't spend a lot of time in the room, but even if it is just 4 of us, DH and DS don't do well sleeping together.

So, I have a Deluxe non club room reserved(AAA $224). I have on hold a Club room(AAA $271.20) with a request for room 7019, which, thanks to other post, I know is a deluxe.

I was told that I can call the hotel 7 days prior to request/confirm my request for 7019 but no guarantees.

So, does anyone have a clue how likely it would be that we would get what we requested? Should I just keep both guaranteed and then cancel one 1 week out? How does cancelling work? I know that 1st night is charged to CC now. Would that be credited or could I have it applied to other room? Would anyone be able to give me a clue if I called the desk as to the likelihood of getting the request?

I'm SO confused and no one in my house is helpful

:crazy: .

Thanks for all your help. I'm now officially ADDICTED to these boards!

(and I think we are now under 100 days! - WOO HOO!!!)

I can see how you would get your monies worth by staying at the Club level with 3 kids. I think that I would take my chance with the larger club level room since there are several of them. Call one week out and again request it. If not, you'll still fit in the room at least. I have 4 kids so we can't fit in one room so Club is out of the question for awhile. BTW, we were also married in 1982. My children are 16yo girl and boys who are 13, 10, and 4yo.

T&B

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter