• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HRH concert can you tell me where's the GOOD seats?

PartyofSix

TripMomma + 4
I looked at the lay out but can't tell much can you tell me where to sit or not to sit? We are going down Nov. 8th and 9th we are gonna see David Attel and stay (unfortuneley) at the HRH.

Concerts are at the Hard Rock Cafe not the HRH. Also, if you don't mind me asking, why is it unfortunate that you are staying at the HRH?

I believe concerts are in the Hard Rock Live building which is seperate from the Cafe. It is a small venue and I think there is a seating chart on the Hard Rock Live part of the main Universal Website. It has been a while since I have checked this, though.

I, also, wonder why it is unfortunate to stay at HRH. I would love to be there right this minute!!

Nan

on the 80 (thats eighty!) pounds!

I have been on the adkins since Feb. and have lost 45 so far.

Between my wife and me we have lost almost 80, and are looking for another 40 or so.

Have a wonderful time no matter what you do!

Bob:smooth:

Spidey and Nan: I have been dozens of times just a typo that i put the HRH as the venue. I know it's the HR Live venue. I can't make heads or tails of that chart as far as picking a seat. Thanks for the reply. As for staying at the HRH as being the alwful part well i'm staying on a free guest cirt that's the only reason i'm staying there and not the PBH. I have earned plat. status with lowes by staying the PBH and i decided on spring breakwith my dd who is 11 and a cousin and her 8 yo to stay at the HRH and the service there just sicken me honestly. It started off great with a upgrade to a kids suite. THen it was'nt to be ready until evening so the manager offered me a great deal on giving me two connecting rooms which was awesome of him. Fromt he time we pulled up and had to ask the valet to help with our things (unheard of at PBH they open the car doors before you can put the car in park) i was'nt impressed. I go inside and check in took over an hour. At the front deskt he girl gave me the two connecting rooms but tried to charge me for BOTH of them! I explained over and over that second one was my free upgrade given by the manager steven. She insisted i sign for both rooms (had my cc number on both) i refused she got all pissy then and gave me ONE room key and told me to just go on to my room and WAIT there and she'd have the manager call me!!!! I was so mad we are burning precious park time as we where down for a two day trip anyways. SO we waited and finally got a call from the manager who apolized and then i requested the mini bar keys stated they'd be right up. NOT I called again after we returned to the parks and still no room keys. The hairdryer did'nt work in one room and fell off the wall in the other room! I asked the bellman to drain and fill our cooler with ice. Well he took our ice bucket and trotted off come back with our cooler and handed me the ice bucket and i tipped him 10 bucks (only had 4 total bags) and guess what i got a ice bucket full of ice and he did NOT drain our cooler. I only asked this because it was a little heavy for us ladies on this trip and explain that to him. I called for more towels and never rec'd them until the second call. Just service issues like that on and on and that would have NEVER happened at PBH. They can't do ENOUGH for you at PBH. On and trip with me and dh we left our tickets in the glove box to our car I called the valet and asked them to bring our car around we forgot something shoot they asked what and would it be ok if the valet go it and brought it too our room! And in 5 minutes we had our tickets in our room!! On one occaision we where in a suite and had our triplets at the time 2 yo and there was an electricila outlet in the living room uncovered i called for maintaine and in 5 minutes they came and rearranged our furniture and placed a cover on it, brought bed rails and took the phone cords out of our living room to make it safe for our kids. Just unparralled service. I could go on and on. You get my point. It's like staying at the Hampton Inn after you've exp. the Ritz.

Bob: thanks for the fine comment on my loss that's so nice of you. Congradulations on your loss too! It's awesome meeting new friends on a similar journey. If you have'nt found the wish board here on dis please come visit and even join us!!!!!! It's a wonderful support board for weight loss and everyone follows different plans. For me it's eating sensibly. My dh has lost 111lbs as of sunday weight in. I only have 20 more to go to goal. You could have a beautiful shiney clippee too come to wish and join in on the fun. We all are getting togethter to walk the 1/2 marthon at diney in 2005 maybe you and your wife would be interested in that goal challenge. Hope to see you on wish.

Tammy,

Sorry about your bad experience at HRH. The thing is, I had a really BAD experience at PBH several years ago and never wanted to go back there. Horrible housekeeping (you don't want to know), didn't get the wing I requested asked for change and they would not, ankle deep water in the parking garage and many other problems. I have only had wonderful experiences at the HRH. So, I guess no matter where we all stay, we always just take our chances and hope for the best!! Maybe you will have a better time at the HRH this time.

Have fun!!

Nan

I posted a typo too. I meant Hard Rock Live, not cafe....

Anyway, sorry to hear you had such a bad experience there. Good wishes coming your way so that you can love your stay and come back and post and let us know how it goes....

:D ;)

Nan i did'nt know PBH had a parking garage. I learn something new all the time.LOL I guess it's all according to who you get when you go. They can make it memory's good and bad.

Partyof Six,

Thanks for the comments!

I am recovering (well I am almost done with that) from double hip replacements and walk as much as possible, but don't think a 1/2 marathon will do - maybe by 2005!. I put so much weight on while not being able to walk (was in a wheelchair part of 2001) and now am able to do (no cane - nothing!) so much more! Going on the adkins diet is making (ok - any diet) life so nice.

Good luck and keeping those pounds a rolling (off)!

Bob

We were at the HR Live for Nickelback in Aug. Not sure how your show is set up, but for nickelback, the whole floor was GA, the upper level has high tables on the sides, which I was told you need to reserve the whole table(at that time they seated 4) The back of the upper level had the regular reseved seats, thats where we were. You can see everything fine from there. It is a small place. I don't have the number handy, but I called HR Live directly, and the gal on the phone was very nice and explained the seating well. I was even able to order the tickets for a will call pick up. (didn't want to risk them not showing up in the mail as it was only a few days out from the show) Anyway, the day we got to the parks, I went to the window & was able to pick up the tickets the day before the show so I didn't have to deal with it the day of.

Sorry to hear of your expirence at the HRH, we have always had good luck with them, great service and quick check-in, etc. The location is great for the HR Live. Hope this stay is "less eventful" for you.

Thanks for the help Jacee. I have an all access card maybe i could get decent seats. I would love to have great seats but i don't think i'll be paying 160 for two tickets from ebay. They are only 38.00 each on the web site! Thanks again for the seating info. You can't make heads or tails outta those seating charts. I'll certainly let you know how this exp. with the hrh goes as well. We have not made any room request. We have a garden view booked and i'm an all access and platuim lowes memeber so we'll see i guess. I have an ap rate for 160 for my garden view room. I'm hoping i'll get a better rate on that before i leave.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter