HRH movie nite

Joannie

Welcomed Guest
Hi. I just called to reserve cabanas for 2004 & the guy mentioned #10 would be torn down Saturday night....I said, I thought movie nite was Friday, his response was call back in December & see.
Has any one heard of a change? I called the concierge & he said he had heard nothing of it. I'm wondering if I shoule change my reservation? I want a cabana for all day & night.

Joannie,

I noticed your trip counter. If you arent going until late 2004 I would wait to book your cabana. Things change constantly and the dive in movie day of the week could be changed by that time. If you want it reserved now you can do that and just check as the date gets closer to see if the night has changed and switch dates then. Good Luck!

Thanks for the tip!
I am so excited & want to get everything right, I guess I am rushing thing a bit. I will call back later & see what their schedule is like. I love this board I have learned a ton!

Hi luvdisney14..

The Hard Rock shows movies at the pool on Fridays and Sundays.. they have a big screen they build and you can swim and watch.. kids love it.. very cool!

When I was there a couple of weeks ago they showed Jimmy Neutron and Back to the Future.

>>^..^<<

Jimmy Neutron by the pool. It doesn't get better than that. My 3 year old would love that!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter