• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HRH questions....

CindyZ

Mouseketeer
OK...took care of some vacation business today...even added a night to my HRH reservation...and still got the entertainment rate. I was so happy the date was open...and even more happy that the entertainment rate was available. The woman who was helping me on the phone was very very helpful...even though I had some very confusing questions...Mostly about the $600.00 hold they will put on my credit card....since I was going to just hold it with my debit card...since I was planning to use cash. So...I did get the whole thing straightened out...I hope. I also called to get my Loews card number...and got it....

But I have a few questions...

1) Are there roll a way beds available? and how much do they charge?

2)is there late check out available?

3) How many out there with a Loews card...and with a reservation with the entertainment rate have gotten the upgrades and the perks?...and if I have a Garden Room reserved now...will the upgrade be to a Pool View Room..or something else?

and I'm sure that I have many many more questions...as my trip is one month away....woo hoo :D :D :D

I knew I'd have another question...

Are there rooms with balcony's at the HRH?...and if so..which room would that be?

Thanx....

Alright, I've stayed at the HRH 3 times. When we stayed at HRH on opening weekend my friends got two roll aways and I don't think they charged them anything. I know for a fact while staying at the Portifino they don't charge for the roll aways, except for the tip. ;)

Late check out is available, and if you go to the park on your last day they will even hold your bags up front for you. We have a Lowes Gold card and we got a free upgrade to the pool view from garden, but they forgot are complementary cookies and milk. I know that none of the regular rooms have balconies and I'm about 90& sure the club levels dont, because the only balconies on the pool side are the ones by the Velvet bar and the lobby. If your lucky you get an end room, which is about twice the size as a normal on.

Insider Tip: You have to get the room service vanilla ice cream with rainbow sprinkles, they come in these awesome plastic neon color bowls that they let you keep, and the ice cream is sooooo good! The only thing I didn't like about the HRH was no peporroni pizza and only cheese.

Thank you very much for your response. I think that I am definately going to ask for an end room, I had read earlier that the end rooms may have extra windows...that might be better than a regular upgrade! Actually...other than the view out the window...what would be a difference in the actual room with a garden vs. pool view?

Do you think I should request an end room right now...or just when I check in. The plan is to pre-check in very early...so maybe that'll help get a room we request!! And should I request a roll-a-way now...or just upon check in?

Thank You,

We were just at the HRH and they are now charging $25 per night for the rollaway bed. We protested and had the charge removed. Also had the entertainment rate and did not recieve any Loew's club perks at all. Having said that, the room was well worth the entertainment rate. They are plenty big and nicely furnished. The express pass (FOTL) was worth it alone. We were able to do IOA in 4 hours riding all the rides.:)

I had a balcony room once on the fifth floor of what used to be called the Butler Villa Wing. It overlooked the beach pool and was WONDERFUL. Sorry, can't remember the room number but if you ask for a balcony you can get one (depending on avilability, of course).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter