HRH Refreshment Pantry

I'm not sure but it may be refering to the pantry-like store that they have put up in Emack and Bolio's. It used to be just an ice-cream and coffee place but now they also sell convenience foods like muffins, cereal, milk, etc.

Thankyou for your reply.

I have looked at numerous websites and apparently it is inside each room :confused: is it simply referring to a mini bar??

:wave2:

There is a mini bar in each room. That must be what they are referencing.

Everything in the mini bar is VERY expensive. Don't touch it!

Just great, I'll have to watch my DS's like a hawk, they'll think it's too cool having their own fridge with goodies in it! Wonder if I can request a lock put on it? :p

Originally posted by TinkKel
Just great, I'll have to watch my DS's like a hawk, they'll think it's too cool having their own fridge with goodies in it! Wonder if I can request a lock put on it? :p

They will ask you if you want the key. We always decline.

Thank you, I think we'll pass on the key too. I can only imagine how much they charge for a soda....we'll bring our own.

ALSO---watch out for the bottle of water that will be sitting on one of the counters in your room DON'T TOUCH IT. It will cost you $6!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter