• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

hrh vs porto with dogs

maggiebelle

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I stayed last january with my two yorkies at the portofino
last january and had a great time. We were right in front of
the bay and the dogs loved sitting there and watching the
birds. Portofino also had wonderful walkways for them. Now
my daughter wants to stay at the hrh in june, so I made
reservations. Now I am wondering if any one has stayed at hrh
with their animals and also PB and which one did they like best
for their animals? Thanks

maggiebelle

Oh boy, this should generate some responses. Hmmm, did not know they allowed pets in the rooms (not flaming you at all, just was not aware of this). Both my husband and I are allergic to dogs! I wonder if they have a "no pet" room :) .

Thanks for the heads up!

Muushka, both the HRH and PBH allow small dogs with a pet deposit. Have the hotel make a note on your reservation and reiterate when you check in that you need a room that would not bother your allergies. I would think they would be accomodating. :)

maggiebelle, I've never taken dogs to either hotel, so no help from me there. I can say that the HRH is loads of fun and a beautiful resort. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter