Hs anyone tried for last minute accom. in Dec?

SnowWitch

DIS Veteran
Was thinking of a 5 night stay in Dec at the WLV's . has anyone had any luck recently ??? I'm aiming for the 18-22

I spoke about virtually the same time period in Dec and was told that the only accomodations left on-site were ONLY at OKW. There were no vacancies at BWV or VWL. But you can keep trying.

we were going to lose 30 points if we didn't go by xmas, so we made reservations for december 5-8 to attend our bwv meeting on the 6th. we couldn't get into bwv at all as they said they were booked because of the meeting but also because of walt's 100th b-day celebration. after a certain amount of time, dvc relinquishes any vacancies so other non-dvc people can use the dvc designated acoomodations.

we are now staying at coronado springs. we could have also stayed at carib. beach or port orleans.

i would call everyday if you have too because i'm sure people are cancelling for one reason or another.

good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter