HS to AK early

pens4821

DIS Veteran
Curious of thoughts of getting to AK from HS before the park to park buses start. I know it’s weird but we will have a day where we are just planning on doing a lot of rides. Plan is to go to HS for early entry at 8; ride sdd, tsm, tot then hop to AK. I’m pretty sure this will end up being before the 10 am park to park buses (that is when they start, right?).

Was thinking of walking, or boat if it’s there, to YC. Then I thought it may be easier to take the skyliner to CBR then grabbing a bus there. Another option would be go to the buses and take the first resort bus that comes but that would involve luck of being at the right area since it’s so big.

Really in the grand scheme I’m sure they will all be about the same. I think maybe skyliner would be quickest to CBR since it’s constantly moving and there shouldn’t be a line to get on at HS. I was just wondering others thoughts.

If the buses aren't running between parks yet, I'd walk/boat to YC/BC and bus from there. That walk/boat will take about 15 minutes, depending how you walk. In my mind, I'm thinking about SDD, TSM, and TOT - and exiting DHS. Doing those attractions and being out much before 10AM seems optimistic to me. You might just need to check on a bus from HS to AK at that point! But it sounds like you have the best options in mind already!

Personally I would Skyliner to Pop/AoA and take a bus from there. I'm not sure how close the buses are to the Skyliner station at CBR? They're not very far from Pop and CBR to Pop is a quick 4 min hop on the Skyliner.

Personally I would Skyliner to Pop/AoA and take a bus from there. I'm not sure how close the buses are to the Skyliner station at CBR? They're not very far from Pop and CBR to Pop is a quick 4 min hop on the Skyliner.
Not to mention that CBR has multiple bus stops. Not sure if there is a bus stop closer to the Skyliner from near the main building, but even that is a bit of a walk.

All good suggestions. Another option is to take the AKL bus from DHS then it’s a very short bus ride to AK.

Before getting off though, check with the driver to see if they’re going to AK next. AK is one of the five bus hubs and there’s a possibility that the bus you’re on may be based out of AK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter