Huge group party room rental

Maribelpereiras

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone

We are a huge group - about 70-80 of us. We are part of a dance team going to Disney

Post the dance event we would love to have a lunch to celebrate our dancers with their families (hence the large number)

I have tried booking a group event but the prices are astronomical for kids who will more likely eat half a meal and run around.

Does Disney offer any rental outdoor pavilions or simple hall? Do any of the hotels offer just a room rental? We don’t mind bringing our own food and cooking it ourselves or ordering pizza and subs.

Thanks in advance

We are traveling in July

Hi everyone

We are a huge group - about 70-80 of us. We are part of a dance team going to Disney

Post the dance event we would love to have a lunch to celebrate our dancers with their families (hence the large number)

I have tried booking a group event but the prices are astronomical for kids who will more likely eat half a meal and run around.

Does Disney offer any rental outdoor pavilions or simple hall? Do any of the hotels offer just a room rental? We don’t mind bringing our own food and cooking it ourselves or ordering pizza and subs.

Thanks in advance

We are traveling in July
To be clear it’s Disney world :-)

Any way you book it... It will be big bucks.
Maybe order a box lunch and eat outside at resort ?
Some resorts have a grassy area. It will be HOT but cheaper.

You can try the Disney Springs hotels but my guess is they will still be more than you want to pay.

https://disneyspringshotels.com/orlando-meetings-groups/

Overall Disney will not allow you to self host on their property. That is money out of their pocket. If you want to book one of their rooms, you'll like have to order food from them as well. If you all have transportation it probably be easier and cheaper to look for a party room offsite.

Maybe try swan/dolphin and rent a conference room? We used to go to great wolf lodge with a large group, and to save money on food we’d rent a conference room and either order food from outside the resort or bring potluck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter