hyatt huntington beach

ROBIN4NY

Mouseketeer
Good Morning,

I have 2 questions. About how long does it take to get to DL from the Hyatt in hunitngton beach? And the second is does anyone have any good tips on actual room numbers for a good view and so forth. It is my 20th wedding anniversary and I wanted it to be very special. I booked thru a jet blue getaway and it seems as though I dont have too much of a say in a room selection but I thought I might give it a try. Thanks so much for your help.
Have a great day!

I have never been to california at all so any help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks so much
Robin:)

I too am interested in the answers to these questions. My dh and I will be going to huntington beach after a couple of days in DL and I have never been there. So please send all the info any of you may have Thanks

It is about half an hour to 45 minutes from the Hyatt to Disneyland. We've had two partial ocean views and both were nice. Ask either to be facing the pool or the hot tubs. The other partial ocean view faces the tennis courts and a few ugly factories and you don't want that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter