I’m sorry but Mr. DisDuck deserves his own thread!!

DVC-Landbaron

What Would Walt Do?
This was buried on page two of a thread that threatens to be a ten pager. If I hadn’t accidentally hit the wrong page, I would have missed it. Now, those that know my history realize that Mr. Duck and I couldn’t be further apart when it comes to Disney management. But he has been a regular on this board for long as I can remember and he has ALWAYS been polite, courteous and friendly whenever he posts. As such, the rest of us should not have to STUMBLE upon rumors and news of this magnitude. He was gracious enough, polite enough and unpretentious enough to humbly bury this in another thread. But…

… Sorry Dis!!! You need your own thread!!!
Since most of the Car crew has been posting here, I thought it it a good spot to bring some news to my Rumor/Car compatriots. Doc has advised an Angioplasty (1 artery only) so after tomorrow I will be off the boards for several days. But the good news is that I will be able to completely enjoy WDW on my last week of June trip.

See you guys after the balloon.
Very good luck, my main Duck!!! Speedy recovery!!! :bounce:

I also hope that you have a speedy and healthly recovery!!! Good Luck!!

Godspeed and prayers to you, M. Duck. Hurry back, better than ever!

Good catch and nice of you to post this LandBaron.

Best wishes and speedy recovery to you Mr Duck. Be seeing you soon!

Thanks for all your thoughts and prays. But who is going to be co-driver of Car#1 while I am away for a few days?

DVC.. We may not be as far apart on management as we once were but I will let everyone know my thinking after my June 21st trip to WDW. Taking young nieces with me so will get the kids viewpoint again.

See you guys in a few days.

Quick recovery Duck. Take care, we hope to see you back post haste.

Take care of yourself Dis... and don't rush your recovery. I'm still recovering from having my appendix removed on the 5th of May. It's amazing how much being cut open can take out of you.

Best wishes. I wish I could get my Doc to prescribe a trip to WDW for recovery :D

Sarangel

Sarangel,
recover is quick because they just stick a balloon in may and inflate. Maybe I can be a float in the Macy's Thankgiving Parade.

Leaving soon for hospital so again thanks everyone for your good wishes. Soo you on the flip side.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter