I am 11 months away from our trip....

BYC

DIS Veteran
......and I am excited all the time! It's like I have something to really look forward to. While it seems like a lifetime away to my kids, I know how fast it will go. I have booked my 6 nights in Pop, and 2 nights in Royal Pacific for Universal. I ordered my passes at the 2005 rate :banana: , and all I need to do is get a car, and dinner ressies. I am psyched! :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :tongue: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1:

Know the feleing whenever we have a trip booked have to try really hard not to wish the rest of the year away. Have a great trip :sunny:

I also know your feeling. I can't stay away from this website. It keeps me in touch with the idea of Disney. I cant get enough Disney... I should be studying and I just cant stay away......

BYC, reading your post is like reading my own biography! We are about 9 1/2 months from our trip and I'm a planning fool!! I just got our reservations last week and that made the reality of it hit home. :banana:

I wait all winter for spring and summer and don't want to wish those away (since by the time our trip comes it's November again, the start of yet another looooong New England winter....) but I, too, am just PSYCHED! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter