I Am Finally Back 8 Days Of Free Dining And Time Flys

lovemickeyshouse

DISNEY LOVER
Ok now the good - le steakhouse 2 diners there and a plus everything

liberty tree tavern awesome but service with a younger waiter was poor.
out of pocket planet hollywood have the La lasana dish awesome.
Ok the average- whispering kayon i might go back again the milkshakes are very filling the chicken dish i was not liking and the waitress lazy susan was funny and sang belated happy 30th to me but said i was 21 today which i said no she said ok 81 and she had goofy call and sing to me which was nice of her also got a card and ballons and piece of cake but the cake on the ddp was really good so left the bday cake

Now the must skip- maya grill got sick enough said

nacroose too expensive for what you get but tim the waiter was very nice and offered to sub the potates for mashed after i said i don't like the gratin .

The nice people who can't cook - mama melrose the italian is a joke nothing like real south philly italian food so never again the worst of the free ts

Now on to the cs- best wolfgang express i enjoyed the bbq chicken quas.

peco bills was ok just a cheeseburger and fries
pop food court had the cheesesteak wrap
the land at epcot pepper steak to die for with the rice and a brownie for dessert which was awesome too
flame tree bbq had the beef sandwich and really good corn on the cob
blizzard beach had the double cheeseburger and ice cream waffle choclate cone really good at leaning palms
magic kingdom lunch was pizza and fries at pinoccho sorry can't spell long drive back

earl of sandwich was a disappointment ham and pineapple sauce

snacks - pineapple whip
grape icee
choclate mint from goofy's
boxs of cookies and brownies ANYTHING UNDER 4 BUCKS MOST PLACES THEY SAID
also try the florida breeze at nacrossee
hope this helps alittle for ur trips and free dining rules and 85 plus all week no rain

Enjoyed reading your review ~ Thanx for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter