I am going crazy!

andriade

DIS Veteran
We have our closing documents and I'm sending out the check tomorrow but the sellers are from England. They haven't sent their paperwork yet! I am dying to make ressies for Jan. I am getting worried nothing will be left by the time I finally close escrow on my points!

I know I am probably not the only one who is going crazy over something similar.

Are 2 bedrooms hard to get?????

Cant answer your question about the 2 bedrooms but wanted to send you some :grouphug: ! I know how excited you were when you passed so heres some extra :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: to help move the sellers along! :)

IMHO, 2 bedrooms are actually the easiest to get - there are more of them than there are studios, 1 bedrooms or Grand Villas. January isn't among the more difficult times to book, so I don't think you are going to have a problem.

Sorry things seem to be moving so slowly - we here all know how stressful it is to wait!

Sending pixie dust so the "slow boat" speeds up!

Best wishes -

I just made ressies for a 2 br villa in January and was told there was plenty of availability (Except Standard view BWV's)

January isn't a busy time, you shouldn't have much trouble getting your reservation. Good luck!! :wizard:

I am in the same boat.....they have our docs/check & are waiting on the sellers docs. I want reservations for the 1/2 marathon & am very anxious to get closed & into the system so I can make ours.
Here's pixie dust for you :wizard: & I hope we can both make our reservations soon.
:banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1:

Our check is out and docs signed! The sellers are in England a take a little longer I guess. They need a notary and stuff. They must not need the money that bad I guess. We had documents a week and a half ago. I'm sure the overseas thing is what is holding us up. :rolleyes1

I am just dying to make ressies! I want a 2br for 1/1-1/6. I think that might be a busier time than other dates in January. I just hope to get something!

I would strongly advise anyone purchasing from someone outside of the U.S. to get on the back of your resale broker, and stay there until the closing.

Andriade are you still waiting????
I am too....darn those sellers!!!! :rolleyes1 and mine are right here in the good old USA.

You folks having trouble with your closing due to sellers slowness in returning documents, PM me right away with the details. I need your full name & sellers & what you purchased.

I will get on it right away!!!!!!!

T.E. Yeary (Tom)
Owner/Broker

Finally got this email today

Mr. and Mrs. McDaniel:

Just a quick note to let you know that the contract has closed today, 7/1

Finally!!!!! :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana:

Good luck andriade, hope yours has closed too!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter