I am going to Hong Kong Disneyland in May!

helenk

I wish I was in Disney World
It's official I just got my e-mail from member services at Disney vacation club, the 2 nights that I want at the Hollywood Hotel, sea view are available.
Since I booked using my points our park tickets are included as well. I am so excited. 2 Disneyland resorts in 1 trip, California and Hong Kong.
I would love to go to Hong Kong proper and sight see a bit the day we check out, maybe even stay a night in the city. I'll have to check out the options.

It's official I just got my e-mail from member services at Disney vacation club, the 2 nights that I want at the Hollywood Hotel, sea view are available.
Since I booked using my points our park tickets are included as well. I am so excited. 2 Disneyland resorts in 1 trip, California and Hong Kong.
I would love to go to Hong Kong proper and sight see a bit the day we check out, maybe even stay a night in the city. I'll have to check out the options.

Congrats! Have a great trip. Sounds like a great way to tick off two castles.

Congrats! Have a great trip. Sounds like a great way to tick off two castles.

Thank you. I want to tell you that I loved reading your trip report. I know it is from awhile ago, but I really got a lot of good information from it. I can't wait to try the breakfasts.

Thank you. I want to tell you that I loved reading your trip report. I know it is from awhile ago, but I really got a lot of good information from it. I can't wait to try the breakfasts.

Thanks for the feedback. Glad it could help. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter