I AM LEAVING IN ONE HOUR!!!! We are bringing Sexy back to POP & it's Lime Green!

DisneyMommyMichelle

A Maelstromer From Way Back...
WOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!

Let that BANANA DANCE :banana: :banana:

Boogie naner boogie!!

We have hit the double digits until we are laughing it up, with a drink in one hand and laundry in the other at the POP!!!!

Anyone else doing the DD dance???? :banana: :banana: :banana:

:woohoo:

Can you believe we went from 99 days to now 5!!!! OMG!

DisneyMommyMichelle said:
oo ANTSS taht's a lot of dancing!!!

DANCING DANCING DANCING.....dancing Machine!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

wait till I hit the 1 week mark !!! you'll see what to much dancing means!!! :rotfl2: :thumbsup2

Congrats on the double digits. I suppose that means we've hit the double digits as well. Been so busy lately, I stopped counting the days...

BTown said:
Congrats on the double digits. I suppose that means we've hit the double digits as well. Been so busy lately, I stopped counting the days...
:wave2: looking forward in meeting you!!! :cool1:

i will keep dancing until i hit 50days adn then i will do the 50 day dance which looks different from the DD dance!

Btown how can you forget to count!!!!!

:dogdance: :dogdance: :dogdance:

Ok this will be my double digit dance... my previous was to exhausting... :lmao:

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Can I have this dance???? We're at 88 days. I made my dd a paper chain so she can count down with me. Actually, it's for me, but I'm letting her keep it in her room. :teeth:

Look out POP, here we come!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter