I am sorry to have to share this here -- VERY SAD NEWS regarding FaithinKarma

I am so sorry to hear this. I was just saying in another post how I grieve when we lose a Diser, even if we've never physically met, and now it's happened again.

Snoopy, please let her husband know how highly be thought of FiK (Beverley) and how we'll miss her.

I am in shock right now. I literally gasped when I read this. I loved hanging out with her in the word game threads. I just can't believe it. She will be greatly missed.

FIK was inspiring. So shocked at the sudden turn of events. She was doing so well. I considered her the "hub" around which a small but determined group of us revolved. We PM'd frequently and I always felt she was watching my back. My deepest condolences to her family. This is just awful.

:sad:

So sad and tragic. I wonder what happened. We didn't see eye to eye on many things but she was a respectable adversary. She will be missed.

:( That is such sad, sad news. I too thought she was doing well after the transplant.
Things can change so fast :(
Best wishes to her family.

Thanks for posting, Judi. I really did NOT want to open this thread. She was doing so well over the weekend and sounded so optimistic and positive. I, too, am stunned. I am totally at a loss for words.....

How terribly sad. :(

Her family is in my thoughts and prayers.

My deepest symapthy to her family and friends. I had seen the post about her doing well and hoped it would continue. So terribly sad.

What terrible news..... I'm so very sorry. Prayers are being said for her family in this difficult time.

:(

I am so saddened by this news. My prayers to her family, especially her daughter. Her heart must be broken. I will miss my friend.

Cathy

I have just said a prayer for her and her family.

mt2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter