I am taking DH to WDW and had a few questions...

nicholeb

Earning My Ears
I am planning to take my DH and DSs to WDW:banana:I heard there was something about drink around the world in Epcot:rolleyes1Does anyone know how it works:confused3This is a frist time ever going so we will be new to WDW...

Basically this is going to Epcot World Showcase any going from Country to Country trying an adult beverage from that country. Not an officially sanctioned Disney activity but a fun way to spend an afternoon or evening.

That sounds like sonething he might like to do. Do you just buy the drinks in each country paying indvidually?

That sounds like sonething he might like to do. Do you just buy the drinks in each country paying indvidually?

You can bring cash, but I think most all except KTTW Card or credt card. You can purchase a gif card who there is a set spending limit for booze if necessary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter