I bit the bullet and did the AP!

kelscross

DIS Veteran
I just changed my ressie to AP rate for the GF. It didn't save us much (22 bucks less) than the AAA rate and by the time you figure in the cost of the AP I will break even, but we are getting the Dining Experience with it and for next year's trip my ticket will already be paid and hopefully there will be discounts next year.

We've went three times in a year...I don't know why I didn't get the AP before. duh!

I don't think you'll regret the AP. We went last year for 9 days, and this year we're doing 12 days all on the same AP. Plus we got the AP room discount last year and this year and I just bought the DDE so I know we'll get a lot of use out of that card. I wish we could get the MYW dining as AP holders (2 adults - 3 kids would be so worth it) but I'm hoping the DDE card makes up for it.

Our MYW package price was $3753 for 3 adults, 1 child including dining for 6 nights split stay at the Poly and AKL.

Buying an AP, tix, DDE, room discount made it $2523, but we have to buy food. :teacher: I know we are not going to eat $1200 worth of food in 6 nights so the AP route was better for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter