I can walk from Epcot to the Boardwalk right?

frankiemom

DIS Veteran
I have dinner reservations at The Flying Fish the night we are going to Epcot--I can walk to the Boardwalk from Epcot right? How long will it take? Thanks!:rolleyes:

Yep. Just go out through the International Gateway near the United Kingdom. You can take the boat as well. The walk is probably 10 to 15 minutes, but very pleasant.

But make sure that after dinner you have a way back to your hotel. If you finish dinner after Epcot closes 9pm it may be tricker to get back to your hotel..

Ok if that happens what do I do--I would have to go to Downtown Disney and get the bus back to the Polynesian right? or take a cab?

Originally posted by frankiemom
Ok if that happens what do I do--I would have to go to Downtown Disney and get the bus back to the Polynesian right? or take a cab?

That's exactly right - you either take the bus to DD and then transfer to the Poly bus or you take a cab. Expect to pay $10-$15 for a cab (depending on how much you tip).

Enjoy the dinner!

Flying Fish is one of our absolute favorites!! If you're in the mood for a longer walk after dinner, you could walk (or take the boat) to MGM and catch a bus back to the transportation center, then monorail to the Poly. Just another option.. enjoy!!

Frankiemom....thre is a couple who wait tables at the Flying Fish who I have had excellant service from...the wifes name is Teri and the hubbie is Frankie...Enjoy your dinner ...this also is one of my favorite restaurants.....:D :D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter