I can't beleive I forgot to call for CRT twice!!!

Terry S

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
My only excuse is that things have been pretty crazy around here lately. First off, my 90 days just snuck up on me and I forgot to call on my first planned day at the MK. I remembered around 4:00 PM on that day and of couse there was nothing, not too big of a deal, I just asked for Crystal Palace which is what we had planned for our 2nd scheduled day at the MK. (Usually I like to try for CRT first and then if I don't get that I have a 2nd day to call). Anyway, so I told my husband don't forget we have to call on Thursday morning, wouldn't you know, I am packing the kids lunch this morning and around 8:15 AM, I was like "ohhhh nooooo". I immediately picked up the phone and called trying to get 6 but would settle for 4 and I couldn't beleive they had one for 8:10 on May 26th for a party of 6. I am sooo lucky. I just can't beleive I did this. I am not a rookie at this, I have been doing this exactly at 60, 90 or 120 days for years now at exatly 6:58 AM. Well, thank goodness it all turned out fine in the end, just wanted you guys to know that it can happend.

That's pretty Good!

I was on the phone at 6:58 a.m. this morning and we have an 8:10 PS also! Someone must have cancelled. Congratulations!

That's awesome! I called Tuesday and Wednesday and by 7:08am, there was nothing left. Got through right away first thing this morning and got an 8:20am for 4 adults, 2 children.

I FEEL SATURATED IN **PIXIE DUST** TODAY!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter