I can't get a B&C ADR to save my life - what???

PDXmouse

Mouseketeer
When I logged in a little before 6 am eastern to do my first round of ADR's I wasn't completely surprised I couldn't find a Beaches & Cream ADR around lunch on day 60+4.

I know it's a pretty small venue and they're reserving some of the ADR’s for Beach Club hotel guests.

I rearranged my eating plans a little and figured we'd book it for 60+10. But even at 60+10 there is nothing available except something random around 4 pm. (3:55 I think?) Nothing before or after.

Are they really that full at 60+10? I can't imagine! I got SciFi and Oga's no issue, but I can't get Beaches and Cream?

Will more seating get released or will we just have to check in and wait without ADR's the day we want to go?

Last edited:
How are they holding back reservations for BC guests? Does this mean BC guests can do walk ups?

How are they holding back reservations for BC guests? Does this mean BC guests can do walk ups?
I’m not sure about walk ups, but I’ve read that some popular resort restaurants are setting aside some ADR’s that prioritize guests staying in their hotel. I don’t know the details of how it works. Maybe someone else in here knows more?

(I edited my original text to be a little clearer.)

Last edited:
I think there’s misunderstanding about the ADRs for resort guests. I read it’s all WDW resort guests, not hotel specific. It just happens automatically when you have a resort stay linked in MDE. It’s not just for guests currently staying at that hotel. I read it on the WDW website, but of course can’t find the link now.

This is the best I can find right now

A3E2ED1A-FF49-42B4-AA3A-974A02837706.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter