I-fer? What in the World is an I-fer? Universal/Legoland/Sea World Feb 2015 Updated 5/26x3! The End!

Rode the I-fer one last time...love it! I'm not going to be able to see signs for that without hearing "Ifer" ever again!!! :) Jim reminded me of my Dad saying the little car had zip. He always talks about how peppy his car is :car:

We really enjoyed the Dolphin show and Turtle Trek was our favorite.. although the girls got really sad and scared when that poor turtle had so many misadventures!

Good to know about the Disney Warehouse place.. I might have to look into that whenever we go next. Much cheaper souvenirs than at World of Disney store!

Cool walrus photos!

Blue Horizons looks really cool, I love dolphins!

Great sea turtle pictures. Sad that they are all injured or have a problem :( Hopefully they are well taken care of at Sea World!

Your penguin cup is so cute.

Pets Ahoy looks fun!

Great Shamu stuffie purchase ;)

I'm sorry the meal plan didn't end up being worth it.

I'm glad you were able to go to the Disney outlet and that you found some things you liked!

I'm also glad your foot healed okay!

Sad that your TR has come to an end :( But as always it was a great one and I'm glad I was able to follow along. Thanks for sharing!!

I wish it hadn't been so dark in the Wild Arctic building. If it had been lighter I could have gotten some awesome photos!

The turtles definitely seemed happy, I'm sure they are well taken care of.

I was pretty bummed that we didn't get to use the meal plan more. I ordered it before I realized that Sea World closed at 5:30 that night. If I had know that ahead of time I definitely would not have gone with the plan. Of course we ended up leaving quite early because of the rain.

I was so happy that Jim discovered that Outlet and we went.

Thanks for being here and commenting along the way!

Some great photos as always!

Pets Ahoy looks like a fun show. I love dogs so I would probably enjoy it.
Great choice in the Shamu stuffed animal.

I Have that big Al and trixie in my collection. Some great pins as well!

Looks like a fun trip despite the meal plan not being worth it and some little mishaps along the way can't wait for the next trip.

Thanks!

The dog show was a lot of fun and Jim and I really enjoyed it.

I'm not surprised you have that Big Al set. I almost bought it a few times at the full price, glad I waited.

great report! Always fun to follow you!!! Legoland was fun to see all your pictures!!! your right it seemed like a lot for kids. even younger then mine??

Ohh the 3-d movie sounds AMAZING! love those type of movies! I love all your sea world pictures!!! Especially the pets!!! they amaze me what they can do with the animals!!! I can't get Logan to take ONE jump!!! LOL.. i need them to come help me..
GREAT FINDS at the outlet store!!! i need to make a few more stops at ours!!!

Well, Jim and I had a blast so I'm sure your kids would have fun at Legoland. I wouldn't wait too much longer to go as they may outgrow it soon. You may just want to research a bit to see about the height limits. Of course your kids love the thrill rides so the Legoland ones may be too kiddish for them.

The Turtle Trek movie was very cool. I was a little worried after the trouble I had with the 3D stuff at Universal but I guess giving my brain a rest from 3D for a few days helped.

Our dogs don't do much trick wise either! Our first schnauzer, Haley, though knew a whole bunch. She was one of the smartest dogs I've ever seen. Of course if she wasn't in the mood to perform she would just ignore us!

I wish I had a Disney outlet closer to me. Unfortunately it's over an hour drive to get to the nearest one.

Great end to the TR, Ariana. The shows look fun, especially the dolphin one.

I'm glad Jim suggested you go to the Character Warehouse. We go there every year (I've walked out with the big red Mickey ponchos for $5, a tank top for $5 and lots of Christmas stuff too. I wish they'd get new coloring books though...they've had those for the last four years at least.

Thanks, we did enjoy all of the shows at Sea World.

It was well worth the trip to the Character Warehouse. Maybe since they are selling the coloring books at the Outlet, they are getting ready to release a new one?

Really enjoyed your trip report. We've had a few non Disney trips (well I sneak in mnsshp)

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed the TR.

And that us why we like SW too. The pet show is always one of our favorites.

Glad to hear you foot healed and hoping no more issues.

Thanks for your report. Enjoyed all the pictures.

And we too like other parks and things to do besides Disney.

We definitely enjoyed Pets Ahoy!

I do hope I my foot doesn't start giving me problems again. The thing is, I probably won't get to test it out till I go to Disney again and that won't be till next year or the year after.

You are welcome, thanks for following along!

It sounds like a great afternoon of shows! I'm sure we will enjoy all of those in June! The Pets Ahoy one looks really fun!

Great finds at the Character Warehouse!

Such a fun TR! I've really enjoyed reading it since we are visiting some of the same places on our non-Disney Florida trip this June.

Definitely try to catch the Pets Ahoy show it was a lot of fun. There is actually a fourth show (Sea Lions) that we missed due to it being closed for renovations. A few weeks before our trip, I was able to look up the show times on the Sea World site so I could make a plan for the day.

Thanks for following along, glad you enjoyed the TR.

Really enjoyed your report, as always!

Thanks! Glad you followed along!

Rode the I-fer one last time...love it! I'm not going to be able to see signs for that without hearing "Ifer" ever again!!! :) Jim reminded me of my Dad saying the little car had zip. He always talks about how peppy his car is :car:

I'm probably going to be calling it the "Ifer" forever now too! Glad I could remind you of your dad.

We really enjoyed the Dolphin show and Turtle Trek was our favorite.. although the girls got really sad and scared when that poor turtle had so many misadventures!

Good to know about the Disney Warehouse place.. I might have to look into that whenever we go next. Much cheaper souvenirs than at World of Disney store!

There were a few tense moments during that film but at least in the end she made it back to the beach!

Yep, it was definitely a better deal than WOD!

Thank you for your wonderful report! I really enjoyed reading about your adventures in all of the non-Disney parks! :-)

Not sure how I missed the end of this!!
Better late than never.

I love your Sea World photos. When the movie Free Willy came out, I was determined to be a marine biologist. I think a lot of people go through that phase. I know I would probably bawl like a baby watching the orca and dolphin shows. I get teared up during the sea lion show at the zoo, so...

Great report!!

Not sure how I missed the end of this!!
Better late than never.

I love your Sea World photos. When the movie Free Willy came out, I was determined to be a marine biologist. I think a lot of people go through that phase. I know I would probably bawl like a baby watching the orca and dolphin shows. I get teared up during the sea lion show at the zoo, so...

Great report!!

Sometimes the alerts from the DIS don't work so maybe that's how you missed it.

A Marine Biologist was on my list too as a kid along with a vet. Somehow I ended up as an accountant. :confused3 But at least I still work with animals on the weekends at a local shelter where I volunteer.

Thanks for reading along, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Great trip report! Thank you for sharing. I'm glad to hear your foot is doing better also!

We have a Yaris and love it. It's small but packs a punch and has great gas mileage.

Woohoo! I finished two of your TRs in a day!! (Well ones not complete..) what a nice way to spend my lazy Monday! Thanks for all the reading material!

I have to say, Sea World in FL does seem to have more than the one here in Tx (we have passes) so I don't think I'd ever spend the money going to that one, and Legoland looks too kiddish for me, maybe I'm just not that into Legos? Either way I am glad to read this TR so I know those will never need my attention in place of extra Disney time! I do need to get back to US for Diagon Alley though, and Halloween Horror Nights....

Also, I've never seen a TR about Busch Gardens... Hmm....

Anyway, glad to follow along, thanks for another great TR!!

Great trip report! Thank you for sharing. I'm glad to hear your foot is doing better also!

We have a Yaris and love it. It's small but packs a punch and has great gas mileage.

You are welcome, glad you enjoyed it. Fingers crossed, I haven't had any more trouble with my foot.

We did end up enjoying our little car for the few days. I'm not sure I could have one that small in everyday life though.

Woohoo! I finished two of your TRs in a day!! (Well ones not complete..) what a nice way to spend my lazy Monday! Thanks for all the reading material!

I have to say, Sea World in FL does seem to have more than the one here in Tx (we have passes) so I don't think I'd ever spend the money going to that one, and Legoland looks too kiddish for me, maybe I'm just not that into Legos? Either way I am glad to read this TR so I know those will never need my attention in place of extra Disney time! I do need to get back to US for Diagon Alley though, and Halloween Horror Nights....

Also, I've never seen a TR about Busch Gardens... Hmm....

Anyway, glad to follow along, thanks for another great TR!!

Thanks for coming over here and catching up Terri!

Yeah, we probably won't be back to Legoland. It was fun for one trip but Jim enjoyed the Lego Store in DTD better than Legoland. Granted, I'm glad we went and experienced it but once was enough.

I really thought about adding Busch Gardens in on this trip but it's quite a trek from Orlando. I do want to make it there someday along with Kennedy Space Center.

I really thought about adding Busch Gardens in on this trip but it's quite a trek from Orlando. I do want to make it there someday along with Kennedy Space Center.

Oh yes the space center is probably fun!! We've been to the Houston one many times and enjoy is a lot!

Amazing trip report, I really enjoyed it. I've been following your December Disney one too. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter