I got a INSIDER today.....

Maleficent2

DIS Veteran
with Regis on the cover actually got TWO but neither had a coupon for Magic Delivery......

did anyone else receive a Insider and did yours have a Magic Deliverly coupon??????

Mal

are they doing the magic delivery promotion again? i havent heard anything about that at all for a long time when we did it;

I think this is the first time we have received one!-- Today, we received the Regis "Insider". I'm not familiar with this coupon for "magic delivery"?
Maleficent2, could you explain what this is--I probably don't have it as it's something that I would have seen /inserted in the Insider?...

for a magic delivery passport and coupons for treats at WDW the treats vary but the passport you have stamped at at least 3 countries and then send in and they send you a tinkerbell pin with the year on it.

I got the coupon in my winter issue but not in this one.

It is usually on the back cover and in the very middle is a envelope to mail it in.

Mal

I NEVER get the Insider!! I have called about this problem, and still no luck! If I do get it, it will probably be akter we get back in June!LOL!

i got the Insider; no coupons; no offers, other than an AKL package I haven't costed out.

I would trade it for a postcard, which I did not get

Do you still have an old Insider mailer? I sent one in even though it had an expired date. Figured why not? They wrote a lovely letter explaining that Magic Delivery has ended as of March 31st, but they sent me two pins anyway!

Worth a try if you still have the old coupons.....

I never got a winter Insider, even though I got coupons for 2 Magic Delivery packages in 1999.

I've always received the Insider in the past. I thought it was defunct when I didn't receive the Winter issue. You can imagine my surprise when I received the recent issue. I was also disappointed in the lack of coupons and/or offers. I breezed through it in a matter of minutes. It was very disappointing. :(

Another what is this question. I thought that it was the little news letter you got with your AP. I think I am wrong. :pinkbouncThis is suppose to be a pink bounce. What is wrong with this computer/board?

Not sure WHY I get this - possibly because of belonging to DC? I get one at work and at home.

Magic Kingdom Gold Card members used to be one group

Annual PassHolders another

Disney Friends people whom have visited WDW in the past you had to somehow get on a list not everyone who has been to
WDW gets one.

DVC members

if I am leaving anyone out sorry.

I received an Insider mag. and have no idea why, but was happy to get it. No coupon, and we are not AP holders, DVC'ers or DC members, how did we get this? Oh well, not complaining, but would've liked a coupon too:p

I got my Insider last week. I just assumed it was because I was going in 13 days and therefore on a mailing list. I didn't realize it was a special mailing list. I didn't see any special promotions either

Insider is subscription, or purchase at DS, or frree with DC or old MKclub a Magazine.

Mickey Monitor is news letter for AP!

Hope this helps!:o

:rolleyes: :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc :jester: :cool:

I, too, just received the Insider but didn't receive a Winter issue. I was so disappointed after not receiving a Winter issue and I thought I was off the list. I had a passport for my September 2000 trip and received two Millennium pins. I really wanted another for my March 2001 trip to get two more pins.

I don't know how I got on the Insider mailing list but I've received it for several years (except for the Winter issue). I haven't stayed onsite for about 20 years or so, never had an AP, DC, MKC or DVC - just visited WDW and had FUN!

I'm glad I got the current Insider and I hope they keep them coming.

deputy disney

the insider is not a subscription you can not order one.You have to be on a list.I think you are thinking about the Disney Magazine you can subscribe to that,buy it at the Disney Store or get it free with a Disney Club membership.

Mal

I never received a Mickey Monitor or a Disney Insider:(
I have an AP and I am a member of the Disney Club (had a MKC Gold card before that). Anybody know who I have to call about this??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter