I got a INSIDER today.....

I received my Insider yesterday, but the funny thing is...it had info on the Animal Kingdom Lodge on the front...not Regis. Go figure? We are AP holders and have a MKC. Anyone want to venture a guess?

Call the toll free number on the back of the DC card for Disney Mag & Insider ask them to put you thru to AP for the Monitor
:rolleyes: :cool:

A few years ago I got a survey in the mail after a visit to WDW. I filled it out and sent it in and got a $25 WDW gift certificate. Ever since then I have gotten the Insider. I participated in a survey at Epcot in December and a (very) long telephone survey a couple months later and was hoping for something, but alas...nothing ever came. And I didn't get an Insider this time.

I got my first insider last week - and I've been a DC member for a year! But as with everything else having to do with Disney Club - big deal:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter