I got accepted!

lilpatty19@aol.com

Mouseketeer
I was so just excited I wanted to tell everyone that I got accepted as an operations cast member for the spring college program !!! YAY
:banana: :banana: :banana:

That sounds awesome, congratulations!!!

lilpatty19

Terrific news :cheer2:

Disney son #1 is currently in his first month of his CP program and having a GREAT time.

Congrads

That is SO awesome!!! Thats want I want to do (operations). My interview is October 11th!!! I am SO ready for it!!! But I am SOOOO happy for you!! Hopefully I will see you there! :teeth:

:cheer2: That's so sweet! congratulations! :cheer2:

Don't have my interview til later in October, but if all goes well maybe I'll see ya down there!

Cognrats little patti
my sons telephone interview is scheduled for today.
Any tips?He is very excited. Disney was at his school yesterday.

lilpatty19@aol.com said:
I was so just excited I wanted to tell everyone that I got accepted as an operations cast member for the spring college program !!! YAY
:banana: :banana: :banana:
Awesome! You can have my job after I leave. ;)
PhillyDisnynut said:
Cognrats little patti
my sons telephone interview is scheduled for today.
Any tips?He is very excited. Disney was at his school yesterday.
Tips! Be yourself. If he's a Disney fan, great! So many CPs aren't that big of fans. Just don't be over the top with it. As a Disney fan he knows what CMs Disney wants as long as he fits into that there shouldn't be any issue. Just make sure he talks very clearly over the phone since that is all they will have of him for the intereview. Also have him ready to talk about his past experiences with Guest Service, working, and problem solving. I'm sure it will go great... best of luck to all of you who have interviews coming up also. Just take deep breaths and you will be okay. Let Disney know what you would like to do (but don't tell them of course "I am only going to do this, so there" in an attitude) and WHY.... you will have a better chance of doing it that way.

Thanks!...hmm tips...he should be himself, show enthusiasm, just let the recruiter know how much he wants to be in the program and how much he likes disney! just relax and not to worry. I my interview the recruiter was so nice it didn't feel like an interview...hope your son gets accepted!

feel free to send me a message if you have questions!~

-Patty-
Spring 2006 Operations CM
AIM: LiLpatty19
E-Mail: LiLpatty19@aol.com :wizard:

Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you!

My interview is Oct. 19th and I have a feeling these next 20 days are going to be the longest of my life. No, scratch that - waiting for the reply!

My DD just IMed me and told me that they CP people were coming to her college. She know that I'm a Disney nut and would be excited!

I do have some questions. If a person is interviewed in the fall and hired, how long between the interview and when a person is actually working?

Her majors are social work/psych--not sure that any jobs would have anything to do with her major. Does that matter as far as Disney is concerned?

She said that freshman could interview. I thought that a freshman cannot be in the CP. Can anyone explain?

What is the URL for the college program website?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter