I got AoA cheaper than Pop Century!

I booked two nights at Pop for the end of this month with my pin code, and then went and changed it to AoA with the Disney Visa code and saved $15.00. Win-win.
You mean a standard room at AoA right? Or do you mean that you got a suite for cheaper than a room at Pop?

I’d happily pay more money to stay in a standard room at Pop, then a LM room at AofA. I know It doesn’t bother some people, but I really despise the long walk from the main building to those LM rooms.
Are the standard rooms out in the 80/90s section at Pop that much closer to the main building? I have never stayed at Pop.

Are the standard rooms out in the 80/90s section at Pop that much closer to the main building? I have never stayed at Pop.
Yes. At first glance, Pop and AofA look like mirror images on their maps and they partially are. But the 80’s and 90’s are moved down at Pop so it’s easy and relatively quick to cut across the parking lot to get to the main building.

The LM rooms at AofA are moved much further out then the Lion King buildings (and not down like the 80’s and 90’s buildings) so even the closest rooms in the LM area are a hike.

Yes, and they have standard rooms in each decade, not just the 80s/90s, so theres a decent chance to get a reasonable distance compared to AoA Little Mermaid rooms.

I’d happily pay more money to stay in a standard room at Pop, then a LM room at AofA. I know It doesn’t bother some people, but I really despise the long walk from the main building to those LM rooms.
Totally agree. I hate how far you have to walk to the Little Mermaid rooms.
But, I always try to get a preferred room at POP so we don't wind up in the 80/90s.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter