I got my AAA APs!

Robinrs

DIS Veteran
And I realized that the two of them cost about what I spent for two 3 DAY tickets last year!! :bounce: WoooHoooo!

My sister is the AAA member in my family so I had to tie her down to go get them for me. What an awesome deal!

My family is planning a trip to Universal in Aug. Would you mind sharing how much the AAA annual passes were? I am thinking about buying the AP passes instead of the longer week long pass. Any info would be appreciated.

The AAA pass deal would have expired before then. You must purchase by the end of January and activated by February. The actual price of a annual pass is $159.00.

Can you buy them at any AAA office or online? What's the cost of the child AP? TIA

Originally posted by dreamer
Can you buy them at any AAA office or online? What's the cost of the child AP? TIA

You have to get them at a AAA south club, the chidren's AP is the same $99.00. I know that last year when they ran a similar deal they did end up extending it, but I'm not taking a chance mine are bought!

The AAA office I went to told me that the offer ends on Dec 31st. I don't know if that is for all offices but it was printed on the ad at her counter. I bought a ticket for my son and for me, and was HOPING that maybe the kid's was less, but no such luck. Regardless, the two tickets cost me $213 with tax and that is incredible for a full year of USF!

Hello,
The deadline for purchasing the AAA annual pass in FL is Jan. 31st 2002. This info is on AAA 's website as well as in an ad from "Going Places" their travel magazine for members. You do have to activate by Feb. 28th. These dates are for all Auto Club South members. Just wanted folks to know they have a little more time to purchase

All the best to my DIS friends in '02 !

Kate

Not to be too dense on this, but I'm a new AAA member and don't really understand this offer. If I belong to the NY or I guess NE region, would I not be able to purchase these passes?? Could I buy them in Florida on my trip?

dreamer,
The ad in AAA magazine states the offer is good for Auto Club South members only. It's worth a shot to check with a local office in NY though, you never know. Good luck.
Kate

I think this was already discussed on a thread a while back. But I believe that any AAA member can buy the $99.00 passes at any AAA South club, so you can get them when you get to Florida. My sister works at a AAA in Ct & they do not sell them there.
Has anyone that lives outside the south zone bought the AAA tickets down here?

Yea, people from outside of the south reported buying them down here at a AAA South office, it doesn't matter where your membership is from...no problem! They are supposedly only avail. AT a AAA South office, however...

I bought one for my husband...no problem - they just wanted to see my card to see that I'm a member. Hubby isn't a member, by the way...they didn't need to know who it was for or anything.

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter