• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I GOT the New WDW Planning CD,today!Update!!

tink2dw

Pixie Dust or Bust!!
The NEW WDW planning CD came in the mail today!! I'm so excited I got to go Play with it!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :p

Wow, I'm really disappointed!! The cd says the prices expired January 2001?? whats that about??

And its not very Interactive either! With all the interactive games they sell I expected more! Like you would be able to acually PLAN the things you wanted to do at , say MK.

This is just the video on your computer!!!!
:( :(

I got the video today too! Now to find the time to watch it! :rolleyes: Minnietta, we are talking about Disney Vacation Planning videos and computer CDs. There is a number to call (sorry I do not recall what it is - I got a solicitation for it in my e-mail.) It has clips of lots of things at WDW and the resorts to entice you to plan a WDW vacation! Like we need a video to do that! :rolleyes: But many of us order these just to get a "Disney Fix." :)

It's just the video tape split into individual segments that you can select via mouse click. If you have the video tape, there is no extra/additional/different footage/dialogue/scenes as the video. There is one section of tables and tips. The tables have no prices, just list the different ticket options and what the include (which we all know anyway, right?) and the "tips" are no-brainers like, "make priority seating reservations in advance," (duh!). I can't say I was disappointed though because my DH was getting worried at the number of times I've watched the video. Now I can sneak a WDW visual fix any time I want on my computer and he won't have to know!

I received mine last week. I had difficulty with the voiceover. The background music played but the narration faded in and out.:(
I also had an error the first time I ran it.

I personally like the video better plus you get the small planning guide with the video:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter