I gotta jar of dirt!

Okay pirates fans, this should cause you to giggle uncontrollably for a few minutes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRcj6CAhe7s
If you watch this video and like it, put " Duh.art is <3 " in your vmk signature lol.

I've seen that video before. I am in love with it! I was able to find it on Google video and put it on my iPod. Now all my friends scream at me saying that they dont care that I have a jar of dirt. :rolleyes1

I've seen that video before. I am in love with it! I was able to find it on Google video and put it on my iPod. Now all my friends scream at me saying that they dont care that I have a jar of dirt. :rolleyes1

lol you gotta send me the link, I NEED that vid on google lol. Youtube needs to add a download feature, or google needs to add a "don't search in youtube" feature.

As of right now i can't stop laughing...LOL That is so funny! The look on Will and Elizabeth's faces are pretty funny too...I don't know how Orlando and Kiera can keep a straight face around Johnny...I mean there has to be countless bloopers of that scene they aren't showing us! Johnny is so funny i don't know how they get him to do the serious movies. Well he's probably like Mike Myers and Eddie Murphey they have another side.

lol you gotta send me the link, I NEED that vid on google lol. Youtube needs to add a download feature, or google needs to add a "don't search in youtube" feature.

All ya gotta do is search what you are looking for then add "google"

I think that works:confused3

Funny viedo:rotfl2:

LOL!!!! That is to funny! I had a few silent moments between laughing my lungs out and singing along! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

All ya gotta do is search what you are looking for then add "google"

I think that works:confused3

Funny viedo:rotfl2:

The only problem with that is that the it also searches stupid Youtube versions, which I hate because you can't download Youtube and you have to resort to pirating it.

Actually you add site:video.google.com to the end of your search to get google only videos

yeah lol my sister and I found that out last night... finally a way to evade the evilness of non-downloadable youtube videos (that is unless I want to pirate them... pirate: lol )

How do u put it on your iPod? i have a video and really want to put it on there but i can't figure it out. Can someone PLZ help me? thx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter