I guess I should introduce myself....

Annedoodle

Mouseketeer
Hi-

My name is Anne. We are headed to Disney World in the next few days!!!!

My parents gave us the most awesome Christmas Present, a trip to Disney World with them.

So our trip members are me (32):D , Dion (dh)(32) :D , my son Blake (8) ::MickeyMo , my daughter Sarah (4)::MinnieMo , my dad (49):earsboy: and my step-mom (44) :earsgirl: .

We are staying at the All-Star Movie resort with ultimate park hopper tickets. We opted for the UPH because we will have unlimited access to Disney Quest. We are "giving" my kids a treat while we are there (like they need anything else). My daughters is Cinderella's Royal Table for breakfast. We got PS on our first try, luck is definitely on our side. My son's treat is going to play at Disney Quest. He LOVES video games and from what I read this will be his most favorite thing to do on our "down" time.

My kids, My step-mom and I have never been to Disney World. My dh went when he was 16 with his parents and my dad went for a business meeting one (didn't really go to the parks). So, this is going to be a great adventure for us all.

I have been planning this vacation for what seems like forever. I have tried to research what I can and the rest we will catch "next-time".

I had a surprise last week, my step-mom did a little planning herself. We live in Colorado, about an hour from the airport. Well, she booked a stretch-Excursion to pick us up and take us to the airport and pick us up. I think my dh most excited about this. We will be able to start the vaction in the car!!!

Other than that, I have done just about everything.

Thanks!

Anne

Sounds like you're well-prepared! You were even able to snag CRT reservations! Congratulations and have a magical vacation! :) ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

Annedoodle, Welcome to the Disboards!

You and your kids will have a great time! My DS (10 yo last year) LOVED DQ! That is the first thing he wants to do when we arrive in June. Your son will be in a five story arcade heaven! My son has looked forward to going back since last year and you are right, the UPH is definitely the way to go. You will love the water parks too! He is in heaven when we go to TL and BB because he loves the slides and at TL he really likes the wave pool, it's his favorite!

Make sure to use all of the tips on these boards, they are wonderful and will save you tons of time (no long waits for rides and having to listen to unhappy kids complaining about the long lines).

Have fun!
:earsgirl:

Sounds like you will have a great time! I would be excited about the stretch as well... very cool!

Welcome to DIS- sounds like you're all set. Have a great time and don't forget to post a trip report when you get back.

We love ASMovies!!!! You'll really feel "Disney" there --- also, the food court is a great place to stop for any meal or snack and you can take trays back to your rooms if you like.

Have a great trip!::MickeyMo

Welcome to the DISboards Annedoodle! How many days will you be there?

Beware though, WDW has been known to have life changing affects on some families!

Enjoy Walt Disney World, and your family being there to experience everything together.

That's the real MAGIC...

So glad to see you on the Dis Boards hope to see you often.Have a magical time at WDW and post a trip report for us when you get back would love to read it.::yes:: :goodvibes :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter